Show your support by JOINING or RENEWING so that your "Little Legion" can keep its doors open and continue to be Roberts Creek's unique community gathering place for:
- Frequent live music and entertainment events (DJs, live bands, local talent showcases, Tuesday Night jams, etc.)
- Brain Freeze Trivia Night, Snooker and Darts
- Pool and snooker
- Remembrance Day ceremonies right here in our community
- A venue for birthday celebrations, anniversary parties and memorials and more
- A place where you can drop in anytime, find friends, and feel at home
Membership entitles you to:
- Half-price admission to our branch entertainment events (you must present your up-to-date membership card to obtain the discount)
- Off-sales purchases at the bar
- Sign in guests at the Legion
- Access to Royal Canadian Legions nationwide — with Roberts Creek Branch #219 as your home branch
- Help make decisions regarding the running of our branch by attending general meetings. Help make the changes you want to see!
- Actively participate in our Legion's service activities, including Remembrance Day poppy campaigns, which enable our branch to provide bursaries, scholarships and perform other charitable works in our community.
Note: Please carry your card or a phone capture of it when visiting our legion so you can present it when asked.
How to Join
The one-page membership form is available from the bartenders at our branch, or online at https://portal.legion.ca/join . Membership fees ($55) may be paid by cash, cheque, credit or debit card. If you wish, we can mail a form to you, which can be returned with your payment by cheque. To request forms, call the branch during open hours or contact us.
Membership Renewal - 2021 Cards will be available at the Branch as of July 1, 2021
Memberships must be renewed to retain "Member in Good Standing" privileges (listed above), and are due by December 31st each year. "Early Bird" renewals are discounted until the end of November for the next calendar year.
**IMPORTANT: Remember to print your PayPal receipt and present it at the bar to receive your new card (cards are not mailed). Thank you for keeping your membership up to date!