Show your support by JOINING or RENEWING so that your "Little Legion" can keep its doors open and continue to be Roberts Creek's unique community gathering place for:
- Frequent live music and entertainments events (Friday Night Live, DJs, live bands, karaoke, etc.)
- Trivia Night, Darts, Crib club
- Pool and snooker
- Remembrance Day ceremonies right here in our community
- A venue for birthday celebrations, anniversary parties and memorials and more
- A place where you can drop in anytime, find friends, and feel at home
Membership entitles you to:
- Half-price admission to our branch entertainment events (you must present your card to obtain the discount)
- Off-sales purchases at the bar
- Sign in up to four people at the Legion as your guests
- Access to Royal Canadian Legions nationwide — with Roberts Creek Branch #219 as your home branch
- Help make decisions regarding the running of our branch by attending general meetings. Help make the changes you want to see!
- Actively participate in our Legion's service activities, including Remembrance Day poppy campaigns, which enable our branch to provide bursaries, scholarships and perform other charitable works in our community.
Note: Please carry your card when visiting the legion so you can present it when asked.
How to Join
The one-page membership form is available from the bartenders at our branch. Membership fees ($55) may be paid by cash, cheque, credit or debit card. If you wish, we can mail a form to you, which can be returned with your payment by cheque. To request forms, call the branch during open hours or contact us.
Memberships must be renewed yearly to retain "Member in Good Standing" privileges (listed above), and are due by December 31st each year. "Early Bird" renewals can be made at a discount during November for the next calendar year. Your membership renewal is important to us, especially now, so that we can stay open and continue to serve you and the community!
You may renew online ONLY IF you were a fully-paid Member in Good Standing the previous year and received your membership card. Please make sure you have a valid 2016 card before using online renewal for 2017 membership. If your memberships has lapsed for longer, you must renew in person at our branch. Renewal is $55 per calendar year.
**IMPORTANT: Remember to print your PayPal receipt and present it at the bar to receive your new card (cards are not mailed). Thank you for keeping your membership up to date!