Our Little Legion is run almost entirely by volunteers. Volunteers can choose the area(s) that interest them, and offer as little or as much time as you’re willing to contribute. Volunteering has its benefits too: attend great events for free, get to know people in our community, while ensuring the continued success and existence of the Legion. Please consider joining Team 219!
If any of the categories below fall in your line of expertise or enthusiasm, or if you just want to lend a hand in ANY capacity, please let us know using the form below. Thank you... together, we can do it!
Please click the headings below to explore volunteer opportunities.
- Spectator sports, special events: Soccer, Baseball, Football (Grey Cup, World Cup, World Series, Olympics)
- Window washing
- Lawn mowing
- Addition of New Front Deck
- Odds jobs, repairs and maintenance as required
- Create website events and articles
- Postering - Put up event posters in Gibsons, Roberts Creek and Sechelt
- Display and set up internal monthly posters / flyers / table signs
- Pick up posters / tickets at Copy Shop
- Schedule and Coordinate Door volunteers for events
- Special projects coordination
- Talk to members and create awareness of volunteer opportunities
- FaceBook monitoring
- Email Blasts
- Contact members with renewal reminders
- Maintain Computerized Membership System
- Notification of membership cards’ arrival
- Enter email addresses into database for newsletter
- New Year’s s Eve
- Creek Daze: Booth, Parade Float
- Christmas Craft Fair
- Volunteer Appreciation Nights
- Legion Week
- Remembrance Day
I'd Like to Volunteer
Your Legion only can succeed with your help. To volunteer, submit your name, contact information and area of interest in the form below. Thank you!